Wednesday 2 February 2011

Ben's "Lello" and Robert's News!

Had a rough couple of days with Ben not sleeping too well, but last night was better so fingers crossed he's getting over his snuffles and normality will resume without Si's and my snuffles getting any worse!

I took Ben to the Park and managed to catch his sweet little "Lello" on tape.  He now says it to anything when he first sees it and sounds so cute.


And the big news from Robert.........

He's been picked for the School's Gymnastic Squad for this weekend!

He has never been to any gymnastic clubs or anything like that, so it must just be natural ability (obviously inherited from me! Amusing for anyone who remembers me from being the most un-sporty child ever!)

I will update how he gets on, but just being picked makes me so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment