Sunday 30 January 2011

I Hate Tidying!

Now the plans have been passed for the extension, the serious work begins!

I spent 3 hours yesterday and 2 hours today trying to sort out the boys' room as theirs is going to be the first one to be tackled.

Even left Si working on it whilst I went to pick them up from their dad's and still looks like so much to be done!  How pleased I am that we're only doing  one room at a time and not moving house!

Still managed to squeeze in a big Roast Pork lunch (Slimming World friendly!), tomorrow's weigh in day and think I've been pretty good this week, I've managed to steer clear of chocolate and the only days were on Friday (Indian Takeaway and wine) and last night (2 glasses of wine before I fell asleep).  I will be really upset if I haven't reached the stone mark.  This time round, the Slimming World diet feels a bit more sustainable than any other time, so as long as I keep seeing loses each week of at least 1lb, I'll be happy as I'll get to where I want to be eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment