Thursday 13 January 2011

Bit of an Early Birthday Start!

Unfortunately, our little Ben would appear to have been more excited by my birthday than I was!  He woke up at 4.30 and called "Mummy, mummy, mummy," for about 10 minutes before going back to sleep.  He wasn't crying and didn't appear to be in anyway distressed so we left him to it.

Then, at 5.30, Ben woke up and really didn't want to go back to sleep again - how I wish I had made better use of my full nights' sleep recently!

Received some lovely gifts and beautiful cards, then after the school run, Ben and I had a walk into town for a quick look around the shops - all I managed to get was a newspaper, and a sausage roll and drink for Ben.

Took Ben for a walk around Ascoughfee Gardens, and a play on the swings, followed up by a quiet afternoon.  Dad in law took us all out to the Chinese Buffet for tea so I had a lovely break from cooking.  All in all a very quiet day - and very unexciting to read about but I did get some funny photos of Ben........





I'd like a kiss mum..........


I'm puckering................





I'm ready now..................


Oooopppppssssss, too much!................




My eyes match the elephants!.................


No comments:

Post a Comment