Wednesday 5 January 2011

Giggily Soundbite!

Today was the first full day with the boys all together again since Christmas.

The morning started off pretty well with them rolling out of bed in their own time but all were breakfasted and ready in time for Shining Stars, then the fun began!

The next two and a half hours were pretty adventurous and loud - Ben was quite amusing as he was very protective over his Big Brothers, when the first toddler came to talk to them, he went running over and gave them both a kiss and hug as if to claim them as his own, but by the end of the session, both Big Brothers had gained a small band of extra followers.

This evening was topped off before bedtime with the usual playtime, with Robert testing out his latest noise on his Baby Brother, the result is below:-



I will just add that the trumping is the "under the arm" type, I guess it's a boy thing but was surprised that Ben found it so amusing!  Not quite sure how I feel about my little baby being introduced to this before he's at school as it's such playground behaviour but I guess he'll be ahead of the game, and the chuckles are so infectious!

Please note:-  I could only catch the sound as the room was too dimly lit for videoing, so I've played around with the sound and some photos so I could share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment