Thursday 27 January 2011

Memories from 2010

Today has been a pretty quiet day - snuggled at home with Ben.

I spent a good few hours today investigating the effects of substance use and chaotic lifestyles on young children and developing a strategy to support them within the Project.  It will be interesting to follow the progress to see if any of my work from today will make a difference.

One of the consequences of a chaotic lifestyle on a young child can be delayed development, which led me thinking back on how Ben has changed in the last year and so here are some photos of my little man from January last year.........








So proud of him, and so pleased we have so many photos!  I can barely remember him not being able to walk and love his mohican as he lost his baby fluff!


No comments:

Post a Comment