Friday 28 January 2011

Romantic Evening?


Short photo-film from today!


Had a quiet evening as James and Robert are away but just as Ben was going to bed, all the power went out.

We scrambled around for candles and torches and all was fine - Ben went off to sleep and we ordered our Indian Delivery for tea.

By the time it arrived, the power was back on but we'd still left the candles on as we were unsure as to whether it would stay on.

The Delivery driver turned to Si and commented on the candles, "Oh, you having a romantic evening with the candles", Si's response - "No - we've had a power cut".

This made me giggle with how practical and matter of fact he was - Si's answer to me - "Well, I did an evening with candles before so I can be romantic" - Yes my dear, but that was 6 years ago!

Am I complaining?  Not in the slightest - got the best husband in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment